Hip, Knee Dysfunction
IT Band Dysfunction
Sacroiliac Joint Pain
Total HIP/KNEE Replacements
Physical Therapy Treatment Options
- Mobilization with Movement
- Soft-Tissue Mobilization
- Myofascial Release
- Spinal/Joint Mobilization
- Trigger Point Release
- Heat or Ice
- Ultrasound/Electrical Stimulation
- Body Mechanic/Ergonomic Training
- Postural Modification/Training
- Core & Trunk Strengthening
- Flexibility & Strength Training
What Can You Expect From The HealthActions Physical Therapy Team?
On your patient’s first visit, our Physical Therapists will spend a significant amount of time evaluating their condition and determining when and why it occurs. We then work with you and your team to develop the best plan of care for them, one that will get them moving again and deliver long term results.
Our Physical Therapists understand that the road to recovery is personal, so your patients will always receive a treatment plan that is tailored to their individual needs.
Knee, Hip Dysfunction