HealthActions – Our Values
At HealthActions we believe that the patient comes first! When a patient trusts us to be part of their health care team, we feel extremely honored and privileged. It is our hope that in sharing these values with you we can help put your mind at ease as you seek to choose a physical therapy provider.
HealthActions Core Values:
- We will respect every patient, and through a personalized progressive treatment plan strive to reduce their pain, eliminate their functional limitations, and increase their overall appreciation for a healthy life style.
- We will be courteous, caring and exemplify the Golden Rule.
- We will respect each other, recognizing that we play different but equally important roles on the team and that we share in the common goal of achieving the HealthActions Physical Therapy and Wellness Mission. We will exemplify the Golden Rule with each other.
- We will respect the Company, be good Ambassadors, be good stewards of company resources, work safely and efficiently and contribute to continuous improvement.
- We will be accountable for the products and services of our position.
- We will get results consistently.
- We will communicate openly and honestly.
- We will work supportively, collaboratively and synergistically with others.
- We will demonstrate teamwork and positive thinking.
- We will provide extraordinary customer service exceeding the needs of our customer that is fast, flowing, friendly, focused, fun and futuristic, always striving to embody “Move Better, Live Better”.
- We will be examples of what we teach – exercise of body, spirit and mind, balanced lives, balanced diets, and positive attitudes.