Jessica Munk, PT, DPT, Clinic Manager
Location: HealthActions - Dothan - RCC
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, 2003
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Juris Doctor, 2006
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Doctor Physical Therapy (DPT), 2020
- Texas State University, Round Rock, TX
- American Physical Therapy Association Member
Experienced in outpatient orthopedics, neurological rehabilitation, and manual therapy.
Jessica believes in a holistic approach to health and fitness. "A person's emotional, spiritual, and intellectual states are vital to and interdependent with physical health. A person's greatest potential can be achieved only when these aspects of wellness work together."
She seeks to instill confidence and comfort in her patients as they go through the healing process by educating and empowering them to take an active role in their health and wellness journey. By the end of treatment, Jessica wants to ensure that her patients can make informed decisions that will allow them to control pain and live healthier lives.