Johnnie Burnett, PT, DPT, OCS, Cert. DN, Director of Clinical Development
Location: HealthActions - Jackson
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT), 2010
- Alabama State University, Montgomery, AL
- Masters in Physical Therapy, 1998
- The University of Mobile, Mobile, AL
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, 1994
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Certified in Dry Needling
- American Physical Therapy Association Member
Johnnie started practicing physical therapy in 1998 and has continued to pursue knowledge and training in the identification, management, and prevention of movement related conditions. He has always taken an active interest in learning and understanding how to better care for his patients. His 17 years of practice and continued learning have given him many tools and a much clearer understanding of how our movement system works.
As a result, he is truly blessed to be able to make a difference in the lives of his patients by helping them remove barriers to optimal movement, restore lost function, achieve better overall health, and improve their quality of life.