Jovanna Archibald, PT, DPT, Cert. DN, Clinic Manager
Education and Qualifications:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, 2014
- Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, FL
- Bachelor of Science and Education: Kinesiology and Sports Medicine, 2011
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- American Physical Therapy Association Member
Jovanna, originally from Pensacola, FL, graduated in 2011 from the University of Tennessee with her Bachelor of Science & Education in Kinesiology and Sports Medicine. While attending school here, she was a part of the medical team responsible for the treatment and rehabilitation of the Lady Vols Basketball, Soccer, and Rowing team athletes.
She attended Florida A&M University in Tallahassee, Florida, where she graduated in 2014 with her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree.
Jovanna is certified in dry needling and has advanced training in Active Neuromuscular Release (ANR), blood flow restriction, Parkinson’s, Kinesiotaping, Balance and Vestibular Therapy, Sports Injury Management, and Myofascial Release.