Samantha Palmer, PT, DPT, Cert. DN, Clinic Manager
Location: HealthActions - Troy
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Science, 2013
- Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT), 2016
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- American Physical Therapy Association Member (AL and TX Chapters)
- UAB Student Physical Therapy Organization Community Service Chair
- Certified in Dry Needling
Experienced orthopaedics, vestibular, and neurological rehabilitation. Samantha believes that collaborating with people on personal wellness, body awareness, and optimizing movement to promote health and lifestyle.
She loves to engage personally, treat holistically, and listen to patients needs. Leading by example, she believes will promote gaining body awareness and educating on movement that can change anyone’s lifestyle for the better. She loves service opportunities through church, football season (GIG’EM AGGIES), doing anything outside, running, spending time in the gym and reading!