Samantha Palmer, PT, DPT, Cert. DN, Clinic Manager
Location: HealthActions - Troy
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Science, 2013
- Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT), 2016
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- American Physical Therapy Association Member
Experienced in orthopedics, chronic pain, and geriatrics, and she has a special interest in spine patients. Sam believes in creating strong relationships, collaborating with patients on their plan of care, and educating them to help develop a better understanding of their movement system and specific condition.
She loves to engage completely, treat holistically, and listen to patients' needs to drive outcomes. Once a college athlete herself, she has always had an active lifestyle to lead by example. Sam loves to engage in service opportunities through church and her community. She loves a good book, being outside, and SEC football! Sam and her husband Matthew have two boys, James and Gray.