Sarah Bryson, LPTA
Education and Qualifications:
- AAS: Physical Therapist Assistant, 1999
- Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach, VA
- BS Health and Wellness, 2010
- Kaplan University, Summa Cum Laude
- Alabama Physical Therapist Association member
Sarah is experienced in orthopaedics, manual therapy, myofascial release, and McKenzie techniques.
Sarah’s mission is to treat the whole body, mind, and spirit. She believes health comes from within and wants to help facilitate more natural healing for her patients.
“Having a diverse background from working with several therapists allows me to treat my patients with a very tailored approach. Each person has different needs, and my passion is to serve individualized care to improve patient outcome.”
In her spare time, Sarah enjoys hiking, camping, kayaking, and baking.