Susan Walthaus, PT, DPT
Location: HealthActions - Dothan Flowers
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science, Dance Education, 1975
- University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- Master of Science, Movement Science, Sports Psychology, 1985
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, 1995
- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA 1995
- American Physical Therapy Association member
Susan serves as Director of Women's Health. She has special training in Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and addresses musculoskeletal issues during pregnancy and post-partum, urinary incontinence, and pelvic pain.
"I approach each patient as a unique individual with his or her own medical history, experiences, strengths and weaknesses, learning style, and goals.
I believe that fitness is not an end in itself but rather a means for allowing one to live a fuller and more enjoyable life. My goal is to progress each patient to a wellness lifestyle so that he or she may participate in activities that are meaningful to him or her."
When Susan is not in the clinic, she is enjoying ballroom dancing, yoga, Pilates, and Body Pump classes. She also takes piano lessons and enjoys genealogy research and travel.