Trey Burnett, LPTA, CSCS
Location: HealthActions - Monroeville
- Associate of Applied Science, Physical Therapist Assistant, 2006
- Jefferson State Community College, Birmingham, AL
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- National Strength and Conditioning Association, 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management, 2001
- Auburn University, Auburn, AL
- American Physical Therapy Association Member
Experienced in outpatient orthopedics, sports medicine, and manual therapy. He specializes in acute pain management and patient education.
Trey has found that he gets the most joy from educating his patients about the importance of exercise and in turn watching them apply those principles to their own life. Watching my patients succeed, makes me feel like I’ve fulfilled my purpose.