OPTIONS FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY SERVICES
1. IN-CLINIC VISITS – WE ARE OPEN!We continue to follow guidelines from the CDC regarding:
- Screening our own employees
- Screening Patients
- Disinfecting our clinics
2. TELEHEALTH AND E-VISITSIf you can’t come to the clinic , we can help you maintain your progress through virtual visits until we are able to see you in the clinic again
CALL US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS!
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN APPOINTMENT HAS TO BE CANCELED OR RESCHEDULED?
We do ask for 24 hours’ notice if possible to cancel or reschedule an appointment, but because of the unusual circumstances with COVID-19 we are not imposing a cancellation fee. You can discuss with our office coordinator about rescheduling.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS IS THE CLINIC STAFF TAKING TO SCREEN VISITORS, EMPLOYEES AND PATIENTS FOR THE VIRUS?
Every patient is screened before being seen for therapy:
- Your temperature will be taken with a hands-free thermometer.
- Do you have a cough, or symptoms of a respiratory infection or feel unwell?
- Where have you traveled in the past 14 days?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19, been in contact with someone who is being tested or is positive?
WHAT MEASURES ARE YOU USING TO DISINFECT SURFACES?
We are cleaning every surface a patient touches and every tool a physical therapist uses after every use with a disinfectant approved for killing emerging viruses following CDC guidelines. All apparatus is cleaned after every use. Door handles and light switches and other surfaces are cleaned throughout the day.
DO YOU HAVE AN AREA I CAN BE TREATED PRIVATELY?
Our clinics will have a “clean room” available to treat anyone who is more comfortable being treated privately than being in the open clinic or who may be in a more susceptible population. We are maintaining the safe distances between patients in our open clinic but want everyone to feel comfortable and safe getting care.
I CAN’T COME TO PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE, WHAT CAN I DO TO KEEP UP WITH MY PROGRESS?
Please call your clinic or email your physical therapist. We are committed to helping you maintain the gains you have made in therapy. We are here for you!